How it works

Now that you've found your way here, you're well on your way to planning your dream rustic wedding at a price that won't break the bank.

Let's go over a few things:

  • Costs

We like to be as up front as possible when it comes to the price of our rentals, so that you can get a better handle on expenses as you plan for your special day.

The costs displayed on our website are for the full amount, which of course isn't due in full at this time. At this time you're only required to put down 25% to secure your rental.

To receive the deposit rate, please use code "DEPOSIT" when checking out and the price will then display 25% of the total value. The remaining 75% is due 14 days prior to the wedding date.

If you'd like to save some money, you can receive 10% off the total purchase price by purchasing up front today. Simply use the code "SECURE" while checking out and we'll knock 10% off.

  • Inclusions and Exclusions

Once you place your order our team will reach out within 24 hours to confirm the details and inquire about specific requests, set up and tear down (if you know this yet) and other minor details.

All of our prices include delivery within 100km of Ottawa, set-up, change overs and tear downs. If your wedding is more than 100km outside of Ottawa we will discuss logisitical details and additional payment.

All products show do not include extras unless specifically mentioned. I.e flowers, fabrics, lighting etc.

  • 2020 Demo Pictures

We're currently in the middle of our Spring 2020 demo builds and pictures will be posted as items are finished. The first Spring 2020 demo we're looking to show off is our 8x10 (Height) rustic wooden backdrop, which is a favourite of both couples and photographers (it's 10 feet tall!).

This should be ready over the next couple of days (March 20th, 2020).

  • Custom Work

Don't worry, it's actually not that expensive. We often turn custom requests into rentals of their own (if you've got great ideas, we love to show them off!) and the price is often the same as other similar items + cost (materials and labour).

If you want a custom piece that's yours to keep the cost depends on the scale of work.

  • Further Questions

If you have any further questions at all, please send us a message at anytime and we'll get back to you within 24 hours: Contact Us

 

Thanks

- Rustic Weddings Ottawa